VENDELIME Z is ammonium salts free deliming agent for use in beam house operations.
Appearance : White powder
pH (1% in water) : 1.0 -3.0
• It is free of ammonium salts and nitrogen based products.
• Being completely free from any nitrogenous product, it will not increase any effluent load on discharge from tannery.
• Very effective deliming agent for all types of hides and skins.
• It gives very compact pelt which facilitates production of high quality wet blue.
• Wet blues produced have almost no wrinkles and are fuller with tighter bellies and no shanks.
• Deliming with this product produces pelts with uniform and bright colours.
This product is to be added after the pre-wash at the beginning of deliming to ensure near complete deliming for skins and splits.
It can be used in both predeliming and main deliming stages. The float has to be lesser in comparison to conventional ammonium salts based products for speedier penetration of this product in to the pelts to ensure effective and complete deliming.
It can also be used in pickling to mask chrome salts for better exhaustion of chrome bath.
For cow hides
2.0 - 3.0 % (based on unsplit limed pelt wt)
1.0 - 2.5% (based on limed split pelt wt.)
Thorough washing before deliming is essential. 20% of total dosage in predelime for 20-300 minutes followed by drain and addition of rest of the dosage helps achieve faster and complete deliming.
For skins and calves
Skins : 0.5 - 1.25% (on pelt wt.)
Calves : 0.5 - 1.5% (on pelt wt.)
0.5 - 1.0% for exhaustion of chrome in the liquor thru masking.
SHELF LIFE :
Minimum 12 months if stored in dry & cool place in closed container under normal conditions.