VENOL LIQUOR SFGM
VENOL LIQUOR SFGM is fatliquor based on Sulphited fish oil & synthetic oils, suitable for fluffy garment and milled leather.
Appearance : Yellowish brown to amber coloured liquid
Total Solids (%) : 55 ± 1%
Solubility in Water : Forms translucent emulsion
pH of 10% emulsion : 8.0±1
• When used in rechroming, it helps in improving chrome exhaustion.
• It excellently opens texture when used in installments in various stages, during retanning resulting in fluffy & soft leather.
• It imparts excellent run making it suitable for fluffy garment and gloving leather.
• Due to its ability to form micro emulsion with water, it is highly penetrative and exhausts very well, giving excellent inner softness.
• It helps in improving tensile / tear strength of leather.
• It can be used in all stages of dye house operations.
STABILITY TO SOLUTIONS OF :
Acid : Good
Alkali : Good
Salt : Good
Hard Water : Good
Chrome : Fair in 10% chrome solution
Goat Garment : 12-15 % on shaved weight
Cow Garment : 5-6 % on shaved weight
Sheep Garment : 5-7 % on shaved weight
Cow Gloving : 6-8 % on shaved weight
SHELF LIFE :
Minimum 06 months if stored in dry & cool place in closed container under normal conditions.