VETAN LNS is neutralizing syntan based on blend of salts of aromatic sulphonic acids with buffering agents for use in leather industry.
Appearance : Reddish brown clear liquid
pH : 6.5 - 7.5
Solid content : 43 - 45%
Solubility : Miscible in water
Ionic charge : Anionic
Stability to electrolutes: Very good
SPECIAL FEATURES :
• It neutralizes the leather at fairly low pH retaining grain tightness.
• It penetrates into chrome complex and improves quality of chrome leather.
• It is lightfast and gives level dyeing without weakening the dye intensity.
• With the use of this product, chances of excessive neutralization are completely eliminated due to its excellent buffering action.
• It does not loosen the grain during neutralization.
• It has low astringency yielding grain smoothness and fineness.
Recommended dosage for neutralization of shoe upper leather is 1 - 4% on shaved wt.
SHELF LIFE :
Minimum 06 months if stored in dry & cool place in closed container under normal conditions.