VENTAN MRS is melaminic resin syntan for use in leather industry.
Appearance : Light brown coloured powder
% moisture content : 5.0 max.
Solubility : Freely soluble in water. Solution is hazy with sediments.
pH of 10% solution : 6.5 - 7.5
• Its use in retanning gives good fullness, softness and elasticity to leather.
• It improves buffing properties of leather.
• It levels dyeing and helps the dyestuff to penetrate.
• It is compatible with all syntans except aluminium tanning agents.
• It reduces the formation of large particles in vegetable extracts.
The recommended dosage is 3 - 5 %, on shaved wt., for softy & garment leathers.
The recommended dosage is 4 - 5 %, on shaved wt., for upper leathers.
The recommended dosage is 5 - 6 %, on shaved wt., for corrected grain upper leather.
The recommended dosage is 3-4 %, on shaved wt., for nappa leathers.
SHELF LIFE :
Minimum 12 months if stored in dry & cool place in closed container under normal conditions.