VENTAN WRS is phenolic replacement syntan for producing white leathers.
Appearance : White to creamish powder
% moisture content : 5.0 max.
Solubility : Freely soluble in water.
pH of 10% solution : 3.0 - 4.0
• It bleaches chrome leather to a clear and level white shade. The leather has a full handle with a tight and flat grain.
• Its use as retanning agent gives good fullness, mellowness & fine grain break.
• It is compatible with all syntans and vegetable-tanning agents and when used along with vegetable tanning agents, many light coloured leathers are obtained.
• It has full self-tanning properties.
• It has reasonably good light fastness properties.
The recommended dosage is 5 - 6 %, on shaved wt., for white upper leathers.
The recommended dosage is 2 - 3% for pretreatment of leathers to be retanned with vegetable tannins.
The recommended dosage is 5 - 8 %, on shaved wt., for drum dyed shoe upper / Nubuck.
SHELF LIFE :
Minimum 12 months if stored in dry & cool place in closed container under normal conditions.